Friday, December 26, 2008

First House

Well, I gone and done it. I bought my first home, and it has such potential. I hope that I can live up to it's expectations for me.
Full House

This is a remix that I originally created after I first put my offer in on the home. It shows the condition of it when I first saw it. I'll continue to post photos as I fix the place up.



The home is a 3 bedroom/2 bath, that has had one of the bedrooms converted into a home office.

Office

There are french doors from both the dining area and the master bedroom that lead out to a large screened lanai that stretches across the back of the house.

French Doors in dining


Master Bedroom doors

The lanai looks out on a fenced in yard and a deck with BBQ pit.
Deck

The home came with a big mango tree, which is now blooming, so maybe I'll have some mangoes in the summer.
Blooming Mango with Bougainvillea


Mango Blooms

There is also a loquat tree that is getting fuller. It'll probably be a couple of years before I see any fruit from it.
Loquat

You can keep tabs on my progress with the garden in my gardening blog Weedy Garden.

Welcome to my home!

0 comments: