Friday, January 9, 2009

Ruby Relaxed Into a Stupor

Tonight we decided to have dinner out, since I have some restaurant gift cards from Christmas. So off we headed to Ruby Tuesday's. I had a nice dinner of Chicken Fresco (chicken breast with vine-ripened tomatoes, lemon-butter sauce and a splash of balsamic), garlic mashed potatoes, broccoli and salad bar. I still have half of my dinner for tomorrow.

To top it all off, I had a Ruby Relaxer, which knocked me on my boo-tay! I fell in love with the Ruby Relaxer years ago, and have made them at home many times before.

Ruby Relaxer

1 shot of Skyy Spiced Vodka or Absolut Mandarin Vodka
1 shot Bacardi Coconut Rum
1 shot of Peach Schnapps
1 small can of pineapple juice
Splash of cranberry juice

Pour vodka, rum and schnapps in a glass. Mix in the pineapple juice, and use a little cranberry to color it "ruby". Add ice.


This drink can relax me like nothing else! ...snore...

0 comments: