Monday, January 12, 2009

Fiestaware Goldmine

Okay, so a year or two ago I got on a Fiesta dinnerware kick, and decided that I wanted to get rid of my china and replace it with colorful Fiesta. So I spent hundreds of dollars compiling a collection from eBay and Zesty Dishes (I would highly recommend them).

Now yesterday I was out in search of inexpensive pots for my growing vegetable container garden, and my mother and I made a trip to Old Time Pottery. And while looking through the shelves in the back for pots and cute gardening decorations, what did I find? A whole shelving display of Fiesta dinnerware, at a fraction of the regular cost!

I picked up a large disk pitcher for $4.99, which normally costs $20-40 elsewhere. C'mon! Are you kidding me?


Plus Mom got me Fiesta salt and pepper shakers and Christmas. Now my collection is almost complete!

0 comments: