Monday, February 2, 2009

Five Things

I realized this morning that I haven't done a "gratitude journal" for awhile. So I thought that this would be a good time, since this has been one of those days when I've been going, going, going and haven't had much time to think of the little things that I'm thankful for. So today when counting my blessings I count:

  1. I'm grateful that Woodrow changed my one bad windshield wiper the other day, so that I could see while driving in the rain today. Now I just need to change the driver side one, so that they can wear out evenly.
  2. I'm grateful that Woodrow cleaned up the kitchen for me while I was at work today.
  3. I'm grateful that I had some Better Than Sex Cake to eat for dessert tonight, leftover from the SuperBowl.
  4. That the house was peaceful tonight. The cats seemed to be getting along fairly well, with no fights or growling.
  5. That the cold front isn't hitting strong quite yet, since I got home late tonight and didn't have time to bring in all of my plants.

I'll throw one more in for good measure. I'm also glad that I have a nice bed to sleep in tonight. I'm tired. Good night!

0 comments: