Sunday, February 1, 2009

Momma's Metamorphisis

I've written before about Momma, and how she has spent the last four years living in my bedroom, much of that time spent under my bed. Since moving to the house, she has moved to the office, and spends much of her time under the built in desk.
Momma

Even feeding is done separately. Four cats eat in the kitchen...
Four Cats

...and Momma eats by herself in the office...
Momma eating

Well, during the last couple of months she has been venturing out more and more. In the mornings I find her in the living room, she comes out into the dining room and hides under the chairs and watches everyone...
Momma

...I've been sitting in the recliner and realized that she had ventured out to the front door to play on the front mat...
Momma

...while I'm cooking or doing dishes I've seen her walking around in the kitchen, and she's even snuck out onto the screened lanai a few times...
Momma checking out porch

So I still have hopes that Momma will someday become fully integrated into the kitty pride. This makes me happy.

0 comments: