Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Getting To Know Me: The Office

I thought that I would take some time to show you a little of myself through my office. Today I show you my desk.
My desk

Yes, I have three monitors on my desk. They are attached to two computers. The two monitors on the left are what I use each day to do my job. The one on the right is connected to a computer that I only use for demonstration webinars. I also have two more computers in my office, although only one of them is really ever used at this point.

Here is a closer shot of my screensaver.

Screensaver

I came upon this shot while reading a touching story of an abandoned monkey which had bonded with a pigeon at an animal sanctuary. I just love this picture!

So that's it for today. It's late and I'm tired. I'll continue to show little bits of my office and myself later.

1 comments:

Libby's Library said...

I've taken a couple of webinars, and enjoyed them quite a bit.
Is it fun to do them, or is it a little nerve wracking?