Saturday, March 28, 2009

More Gifts Received

Yesterday I received two more gifts that I've won.

Meyer's Clean Home book

From Enroute To Life, I won Mrs. Meyer's Clean Clean Home: No-nonsense advice that will inspire you to CLEAN like the DICKENS. I sorely need this! I am not a natural cleaner. It takes me hours to do something it takes another woman minutes to do. My mother comes over and is a whirlwind as she spins around with a broom and a rag. Me? I stand in a room and look around and think, "Where do I begin?" I've always been easily overwhelmed by cleaning. Something badly hard-wired in my brain!

I also received the pottery I chose from trashcanpottery.

Pottery

Pottery cards

I won a $20 gift certificate to trashcanpottery through a giveaway on Etsy Finds and Giveaways. I chose a piece that had a little blemish on the bottom of it, and therefore was a larger and "nicer" item than I might normally be able to get for my $20.

Photobucket

Pottery

Photobucket

Thanks so much to Enroute to Life, Hatchette, trashcanpottery and Rainbowswirlz for the great gifts!

3 comments:

Libby's Library said...

Gosh you win a lot of stuff. I need to get in on this!


Have trouble with being overwhelmed with cleaning? Have I ever got a site for you!!!

Just go to flylady.com
Take your time and check out all the tutorials. I started using this free program years ago, and it has made my life so much easier, cleaner, and clutter free!!!

The Big Burbs said...

Lovely pottery!

PS. The FlyLady is absolutely wonderful. Too bad I've fallen off her bandwagon. Maybe I should run over and see if I can get back on!

StarKnits said...

cool prizes! stopping by the for the UBP'09