Sunday, June 28, 2009

Love, Love, Love It!

I found a great little shop today that sells the cutest stuff! I LOVE whimsy, and this is whimsy!

AllenDesigns has the coolest, cutest, most colorful items. And on their blog Michelle My Belle they are giving some of it away. Look at the adorable cat box, the quirky "sunshine" print, and the fun and funky "Art Blox". I would love any of these things, and all of them are being given away! Head over there today to find out how you can win.

As you may know, I am in a new house, and I am trying to figure out my decorating style. I've decided I like bursts of color, and I want to have a little bit of a whimsical flair. Who could be too depressed when surrounded by things like this?

3 comments:

Todays Give Away said...

Thought you might like to take a look. http://todaysgiveaway.blogspot.com Enter to win our giveaway today!

michelle allen said...

Thank you for your shout out and such kind words!! You've made me smile this morning : )
Happy summer to you!

The Big Burbs said...

You're right! "Sunshine on my Shoulders" belongs in your home. ;)