Saturday, July 4, 2009

ZooCrew Birthdays

I was wondering how old my animals are getting, so I took the time tonight to try to work backwards and estimate some ages. Keep in mind that I don't know when any of my animals were born, but I know their approximate ages when they came to me. So this is what I came up with:

Fancy is the old girl in the group. She was approximately 10 months when I found her, so I estimate her age at 8 years.


Momma was pregnant when I found her. I am uncertain how old she was when I found her, but not very old. I generally feel that she is around Fancy's age, so I'm gonna guess she is 7 or 8 years old.



Simon and Delilah are brother and sister, and the children of Momma. They are the only ones which I can be pretty accurate on, as I know when they were born, give or take a few weeks (Mom hid out with them the first few weeks, and then brought them to me). They are currently about 5 1/2 years old.


Shotsie came to me last summer as a "foreclosure cat", and her owner told me that she was about 2 years old at that time. So that makes her about 3 years.

















Odie came to me around Valentine's Day 2008, and he was still a baby at that time. So he should be around 1 1/2 years old.


Eleanor was found last summer, and was probably born last spring. So she is about a 1 1/2 years old.















Shel is our latest addition, and is probably just a few months old.

So that's the latest on the ZooCrew. (This is more for my benefit than anything else, to help me remember how old my crew is getting.)

1 comments:

Libby's Library said...

Wow - you have a houseful!