Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fat Girls Can Dance, Too

I was recently in the "other spare room" that I hope to turn into my office/library in the future (and hope to turn the current "office" into a guest room once I can get the built-in desk ripped out and replace the carpet with tile or wood.) I let the cats in there with me. The room is usually shut up and a cat-free zone. I have found that the two times I've allowed Fancy in there, she has gravitated towards the bed in there, and then proceeds to spin around in circles and chase ghosts. This was a quick video I got. She had settled down at this point, but was still doing a little dance. (Shotsie is on the floor, wondering what the heck is up with Fancy?)


Well, it was really cute at the time at least, when she was really going strong!

1 comments:

Libby's Library said...

Cat's can be so silly sometimes.
Good luck with all our DIY plans.