Monday, August 24, 2009

Jodi's Meme: My Life According to Fleetwood Mac


I found this on Mama Makes Money, and snagged it for myself!

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Post as "Jodi's Meme: My Life According to (BAND/ARTIST NAME)" The great thing is that if you have already done this meme, you can do it again with a different artist! Please do!

-Are you a male or female? (Sentimental Lady)

-Describe yourself (Peacekeeper)

-How do you feel right now? (Over My Head)

-If you could go anywhere, where would you go? (Seven Wonders)

-Your favorite form of transportation (I'm a Road Runner)

-Describe Your Morning Routine (Stop Messin' Around)

-Your best friend is (Buddy's Song)

-What's the weather like (Winds of Change)

-Pet Peeve? (Little Lies)

-If your life was a TV show, what would it be called (Second Hand News)

-Your relationship (Go Your Own Way)

-Your Fear (Affairs of the Heart)

-What is the best advice you have to give? (Say You Will)

-If you could change your name, you would change it to (Sara)

-What do you say when you are frustrated? (Don't Let Me Down Again)

-Thought for the day (The World Keep Turning)

-How you would like to die (Dreamin' the Dream)

-Your soul's present condition (Beautiful Child)

-Your motto (I Wonder Why)

2 comments:

SmilingSally said...

That took some time. I admire you.

nfmgirl said...

hee hee

Don't you mean that you "pity me" for having the time to do something like this? :)