Monday, August 3, 2009
Monday Crazy Questions: Aliens and Private Parts
Aliens and private parts
Welcome to the August 3rd version of MCQ (Monday Crazy Questions)
Every Monday questions are posted that I hope are a little thought provoking!
This is just a short meme meant to have some quick fun and not get too tedious! Copy and paste the questions onto your blog, answer the questions and DON'T FORGET TO SIGN IN MR LINKY here to let everyone know where your answers are.
Post pictures in your answers to the meme if you want to! Some questions may be rated a little PG or R. Have fun!
1.The aliens have landed...they have invited you in for dinner....what do you think they are up to? Well, trying to learn everything they can from me, of course. I am Cerebral Girl, after all!
2. Remember that 20 dollar bill you found on the ground a few memes ago?? Ok you picked it up and someone comes to and says..hey that's mine...what do you say? If they appeared genuine, then I would hand it right over. If they appeared to be lying through their teeth, I would hesitate, but may wind up handing it over anyway. I wouldn't want to risk it really being their money, and me refusing to give it back to them.
3. you got offered a part in a movie... they will pay an enormous amount of money....but you have to play the town she slut/he slut.. do you play the part or do you refuse to compromise your values? No problem! I have no "values" when it comes to "playing pretend"! :)
4. Do you have a name for your private parts? Ugh. I have mothers and brothers and other family visiting here! I can't talk about that!
5. You are driving north on Hell avenue and can only turn west on to hell Terrace. There is a car coming toward you on Hell avenue also, which also can only turn west onto Hell terrace. what does this prove?? We're all going to Hell, of course! I've been to Hell. Hell, Michigan, that is. I've got a picture of the road sign to prove it! Unfortunately I don't have access to my picture, but here is one that someone else posted on their Flicker account.
6. Where is the strangest place you ever did the deed? OK. In my strange twist of what is decent and what isn't, I can't talk about names for "private parts" in front of family members, but this is okay! This would be a tie between the airport terminal at SW Regional Airport a couple of decades ago, and the front balcony of my apartment complex, overlooking the parking lot and other apartments across the lot. It was the middle of the night, and electricity had been knocked out due to Hurricane Charley, so you could barely see 10 feet in front of you.
7. Have you ever been caught doing the nasty...who caught you and where were you? Kind of. But I consider that privileged information that is sealed up in my juvenile vault, and won't be mentioned on a blog my mother sometimes reads.
8. What can put you in the rottenest mood ever? Stress. Lots and lots of stress. Or stubbing my toe first thing in the morning. That really sucks. Or loud sounds or TV late at night.