Monday, August 17, 2009

Pigs in FL are looking for a home!

JoJo at Goodness Gracious! Acres is trying to help out a Loxahatchee, FL woman who needs a home for two pigs. The pigs belonged to her husband, who just had a double leg amputation, and she needs to move him to a home to care for him. They are willing to pay for transportation to whomever will give them a home AND offered a year of food for them as well.

The pigs are Wilma and Willy. Check out JoJo's blog for more info. The pigs have 10 days before they will have to be euthanized.

Thanks to anyone who may be able to help! (I live in suburbia, and pigs are not allowed. Darn!)

1 comments:

My Mother's Garden said...

Hi Heather~
Just stopping by to give thanks for entering my giveaway and leaving such nice comments!
What a great variety of blogs you have. I clicked to follow you but blogger is not allowing me, I'll try again later. I love your profile words for Heather's Eden in your side bar. We all need to find solace and peace from life's trials and tidal waves.
Wish I had lots of land to adopt those pigs. I hope they find a happy home and that the man won't miss them too much.
Happy day to you~
Karrita