Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Looky-looky here!

You know, I have a friend who once said that I am very "animalistic" in a way. I am very alert to my environment and notice things that no one else notices.

So today as I walked into work, I happened to glance down and spotted something as I walked by my co-worker's car. I took a closer look and saw this...
This is a baby snake. It looks like it may have had a neck injury. To give you better perspective on just how small this little guy is...
Raise your hand if you have ever seen a snake this tiny! I didn't know such a thing existed!
So what do you do with a dead and crispified baby snake? Well if you're me...
...you display it with a toy car that a security guard brought back for you from Disney when he thought that you "needed a new car"! I mean...duh! What else do you do with a dead snake?

On another subject, I returned from lunch today to find that the boss' son had left me reindeer cookies on my desk...
How cute is that?

0 comments: