Friday, March 5, 2010

David Naughton is a versatile king!

I had a thing for David Naughton as a kid, and today I'm having a David Naughton marathon and tribute! Come on. You know who I'm talking about.





Remember this guy?


And you may remember him from one of my favorite movies from the '80s "American Werewolf in London"...


But one of the things for which I remember him best is his hit song from the '70s "Makin' It".


I had this thing on 45. Heck, I may still have it stashed away! It was one of the only 45s that I owned, and I listened to it over and over again. I think that I got it from a friend, who got it from a friend, way back around 1979 or 1980. This song even made it into a scene in Meatballs.


David Naughton. He was an 80s king! And I leave you today with the classic werewolf transformation scene from American Werewolf in London".

0 comments: