Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunflowers

Do you think maybe I like sunflowers? This is what I've unpacked so far. There are still a few others packed away:

Sometimes I wear this nightgown/housedress, which has a glittery sunflower on the front...
Sunflower dress

These sunflower frames haven't even been used yet...
Sunflower frames

I have two of these sunflower hangers...
Sunflower hanger

I have this decorative birdhouse with sunflowers...
Sunflowers and birdhouse

...and this one.
Sunflower birdhouse

My mother just recently made me this little sunflower picture...
Sunflower pic

...but my favorite by far is my giant paper sunflower...
Sunflower in vase

Paper Sunflower

I love them! They really brighten up a room, and can turn a "blue mood" around.

1 comments:

Neabear said...

Sunflowers always bring a lot of cheer. Like the sun. For me it is a drabby cloudy day. Hard to feel cheerful on a yucky day. However we need the rain really bad so I do hope it rains some more.