Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Getting To Know Me: The Office

I thought that I would show you the rest of my desk. Well, not all of it. It is REALLY a mess. I work on piles on top of piles. But here are a few of my goodies.

This ladder is for my lovebird Odie who sometimes comes to work with me.

Ladder

This is my duck Frenchie that quacks the children's song "Frere Jacques?"

Duck

These are photos that I took of my cousin's kids, plus my aunts and mother.

Cousins

This is my desk organizer. (Organizer? What a laugh!) I have yellow tape, striped paperclips and colored clips. It also has a stress doll that a friend brought back to me from a trip, and a little Steve Irwin figurine board that my Mom found and gave me back when I was a Crocodile Hunter addict.

Rolodex

And this is a fortune from a fortune cookie, taped to the base of the organizer. I taped it there many years ago. It's one of my favorite sayings.

Rolodex fortune

In case you can't read it, it says "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil ignorance."

And these are my two chimps.

Chimps

The one on the right does a wild chimp scream when you squeeze it. The one on the left was given to me by an old employee about 9 years ago, to keep my guy company.

So that's it. That's all that is of interest on my desk. I'll share the rest of my office later on.

2 comments:

Libby's Library said...

This was fun...can't wait to see more!

The Big Burbs said...

Me too!
I'm loving your desk tour series--- that stress doll's expression is cracking me up.