Saturday, September 5, 2009

Friday Nite at the Coffee Bar

Tonight it was kind of quiet, but there were a few standout performances. First was the harmonica player...


Next was this awesome 12-year-old blues guitarist. He's the special performer tomorrow night.


Then he performed Purple Haze, and ended the song by playing the guitar behind his head.


I think that these guys practice in a suite in the building that my boss owns that I work in. I recognized their sound guy as the one who comes in and pays the rent each month.


And, of course, Alan did a couple of songs.


Nice evening out, but not a buttload of awesome talent tonight, and the place wasn't exactly jumping. I'm gonna guess maybe a lot of people were taking advantage of the three-day weekend and went out of town or something. Maybe next week there'll be something more.

0 comments: