- First there was the boyfriend that was the assistant manager where I worked when I was 17. That lasted about a year.
- Next there was the guy that I married (who initially worked at the same place as the first boyfriend and me, but then left. So we actually didn't date while working together. So he only "sorta" counts into the equation!) That lasted about 10 years.
- Then after my divorce, there was the Sales Director at my work. That lasted several years.
- Then next I began dating Woodrow who worked at my current place of employment (I still work there, but he no longer does). We've been good friends now for over five years.
But, hey, when you are as introverted and anti-social as I am, where else are you going to meet guys? However: New rule! No more guys from work! It is WAAYYYY too complicated and tricky!
Places to avoid men:
- Therapy or rehab (I'm not in either, but it needs to be said, ladies. We women tend towards wanting to "save" men from themselves. While it's good if a man is in therapy to try to better himself, tread carefully. It's best if you stay away until a good year or so after he's finished with therapy/rehab!)
- Bars (coffee bars are okay!)
So what are some other places that women should avoid meeting the "man of her dreams"? Where are some good places?