Friday, December 3, 2010

Zucchini: Day Thirteen Progress Report

I got to work this morning and took Zuchi out right away, and we spotted this...

She was sunning herself, occasionally flapping her wings. When we went out later, she was gone.

After work we ran to PetsMart to get a couple of warm sweaters/coats for Zuchi to wear when it's cold out. Poor puppy. This is the nice "suede" coat. You can't see it too well, because he wiggles so much it's hard for me to get a good shot.

 

Then I tried on his hoodie...

He was so freakin' cute in this thing, that I laughed until I cried! The back of the sweatshirt says "Property of KONG"...



So freakin' adorable! Whenever I take him to the pet store, everyone goes crazy over him, and he goes crazy over all of them. He loves everyone, two-legged and four-legged alike!

I got a little video of him today while he played at work. And right at the end he looked up and realized that he had my attention. He perked up and his tail started wagging, and he jumped up to come see me...


Isn't he the cutest?

0 comments: