Friday, September 23, 2011

Tuscan Doorway and other artwork

I finally got my Scanlan Tuscan photo framed and hung.


It's a really beautiful little photo that I've become quite fond of. I brewed over it for a year before buying it, after seeing it at the art festival in 2010 and waiting until the same festival in 2011 to finally buy it.

Pretty girl!

I also don't know whether or not I ever posted on this blog a picture of my other Tuscan art. I got this painting at an art auction, although my picture doesn't really do it justice.


And I finally got my Clara Bow hung, after having bought her years ago at an auction and then losing her in the garage after the move.


I love Clara! I hung her in my bedroom on one of my buttercream walls to help tie in the blue accent wall on the opposite side of the room. However in this image it looks as if it is hanging on a blue wall, as I had to take the pic in a dark room to avoid the glare of the light in the glass.

So I've had some nice art additions recently. I love my little pieces of art!

1 comments:

Neabear said...

I like that doorway picture! Cool that it was still there for you to get this year!

~Linnea