Makes 2 small burritos
1 tbs butter
1/4 cup onion, chopped small
1/4 cup roasted red pepper, chopped small
1/8 cup tomato, chopped small
Salt and Pepper
2 flour tortillas
- Melt butter in pan over medium-high heat. Saute onion until it begins to caramelize.
- Add in pepper and tomato and saute a couple of minutes until heated through.
- Meanwhile combine eggs and a little milk (I use almond milk) in a small bowl and beat to combine well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add eggs to veggies. Scramble eggs until done. Top with cheese to melt. (I used a Swiss slice this time, torn into pieces).
- Remove egg mixture from pan (reserve in a small bowl), and warm tortillas in saute pan. Assemble egg mixture in tortilla and roll up to serve.